PREMIUM SERVICES (Residential)
Our Team provides Full Professional Services to all of our clients. The following activities are the extra steps we take that differentiate us from other Agents:
- Provide detailed comparable sales, pending and active listings to establish and support appropriate property values.
- Analyze Profit Potential on Investment Properties considering acquisition and repair costs.
- Provide a Net Sheet itemizing estimated Seller proceeds or Buyer costs required at closing.
- Ensure that each property is in the best showing condition prior to entering into the MLS and placement into the market.
- Utilize and manage the services from our Team of Contractors to make any and all types of necessary repairs prior to placing the property into the market.
- Installation of a SUPRA electronic key box that records all showings and allows convenient access for Realtor showings.
- Placement of the maximum allowable professional listing photographs into the MLS.
- Installation of professional signage that includes QR codes, sign riders promoting prominent property features and a brochure box supplied with flyers for drive-by Buyers.
- Create professional full-color flyers for each property, emphasizing key attributes of the property, displaying multiple photos and providing financing options.
- State-of-the-art Virtual Tours with professional photography on all listings.
- 24x7 “Open House” access to all internet shoppers with top search engine placement on the top real estate internet sites including Realtor.com, REMAX.com, Century 21.com, ColdwellBanker.com, PrudentialProperties.com, Yahooclassified.com, Tourfactory.com, HomeSeekers.com, Homes.com, Blinkx Video Network, Clickable City Directory, CLRSearches.com, Google Base, HomeDebut.com, LiveDeal.com, Oodle.com, PropSmart.com, Trulia.com, YouTube.com, Zillow.com, ReoTrans.com, Foreclosure.com, DuPont Registry, and many more.
- Multi-media advertising including Direct Mail, E-mail Blast Campaigns and Networking with other Top Agents in Southern California.
- During Offer negotiations, require double loan applications on all offers to eliminate marginal Buyers.
- Collect Back-up Offers as Insurance in the event an Offer is cancelled.
- Once an offer is accepted, a dedicated Transaction Coordinator manages the entire escrow process carefully monitoring the Buyers loan status, ordering reports and services, disclosures, inspections, appraisal and all contingency removals. This interface allows the escrow process to effectively move forward in a timely manner, resolving all issues and providing constant communication and updates to the client. This eliminates or minimizes most issues, helps avoids unexpected surprises and helps close on schedule.
- Comprehensive Disclosure package to provide maximum protection to minimize future risk of lawsuits.