Southern California, including Los Angeles and Ventura Counties and metropolitan Los Angeles
Homeowner’s Program was formed to make homeowners aware that, there are several effective options open to them to avoid losing their home in a foreclosure situation.
We can help, even at the very last minute. You may be in foreclosure, but it is not too late to keep from losing your home, contact us today if you want to:
1. List your property for immediate sale at the highest market value.
2. Get some cash for your home.
3. Stop your lender from foreclosing your home.
4. Prevent a notice posted on your home announcing your foreclosure to your neighbors.
5. Avoid having your foreclosure advertised in the newspaper.
6. Keep a completed foreclosure off your credit rating.
7. Get both the time and money needed to find a new residence for your family.
Do not just sit and watch the bank take your home away from you. Sean Daryani & his team specialize in helping people who are in the midst of foreclosure. You can still do something. We will sit down with you in the privacy of your home and discuss the alternatives that you still have.
It is not too late, but it is getting very close to being too late.
Please feel free to call because there is absolutely no charge for the initial meeting, you will fully understand all of your options and we can help you very quickly and professionally.